9.02.2011

"inspired"




























Every time I step into Rustbelt Market, it feels like entering the world of Alice.This week end was about inspiration, encounters and yummy amaretto truffles hand made by Pete's chocolate.
I met Avaya while she was touring on her bicycle with her pink balloon, Larry's wife and her friends while playing a mysterious game that is originally from Lebanon said the lady (seriously ?!?!!). I was standing there, puzzled, waiting for the whole story (she said: we use to have a lebanese neighbor, he asked Larry my husband who is a wood artist, to build him this board game, he wanted to offer them for his family as a souvenir from his country of origins, Larry build it, he taught us how to play and that is how Larry started making those boards ;) learning that made my day. Mae-Mae from Ida soaps, have an amazing energy, very proud of her hand made soaps, she is all over the place chatting, walking ... Here is Chris walking as usual making sure that everything is as it should be, i spot this yellow revolutionary pin on his shirt, I made sure to have one (sarcasm runs in my veins).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...